A person trying to lose weight wants to lose it very quickly. But one should be aware that losing weight gradually and steadily is more successful at keeping weight off. To lose weight is not easy; it is a challenging process requiring a proper diet and exercise plan. If a person is ready to get started, we offer a step-by-step guide to get you on the road to weight loss and better health. Even a weight loss of 5-10 percent of your total body weight starts to produce health benefits such as improvements in blood pressure, blood cholesterol level, and blood sugar.
We tried to make this weight loss a challenge as simple as possible. The primary purpose of our weight loss challenge is to help you in losing your weight. There are many weight loss challenges available online, giving you a list of what you can’t do, can’t eat, and a depth meal plan. With our 30-day weight loss challenge, we provide you an entire detailed exercise Routine and depth diet plan.30 days weight loss challenge consist of two parts 1- fat burning workout and nutritional guidance.
Weight loss exercise:
First of all, we tell you about weight loss exercises and then implement these exercises in 30 days challenge. The 30 days weight loss challenge is not so time-consuming because each workout session is 20 -30 minutes a day. Only two sets of exercises are performed daily for a week, and in the next week, the other two sets of exercises. We will discuss all the exercises in detail below.
One of the best exercise for weight loss one can be done. This exercise involves all groups of muscles. Many people do not know how to do this exercise so do the following.
- Stand up straight with your forearm at your sides.
- Squat down and place your hands on the floor in front of the feet.
- Keeping your upper body in the same position, extend your knees and hips slightly by bucking on your hips and then kicking your legs back all in one movement.
- Your upper body still in a stationary position; jump forward and return to the sweat position.
- After doing This, stand straight, returning to your normal body position.
This exercise is done on day 1 of the first week, day 8 of the 2nd week, day 15 and 20 third week, and day 22 and 27 of the fourth week.
In this thirty-day workout challenge, a plank is a must to do exercise. The longer a person performs the plank – the stronger the effect. To perform the exercise, do this:
- Lie face down on the mat and try to achieve body position as in push-ups, but try to bend your arms and use elbow and forearm to support the upper body, and the lower body is supported by your feet with bent toes.
- Align your body in a straight-line form.
- Hold this position as long as you can.
This is done on Days 2 and 5 of the first week, days 9 and 12 of the 2nd week, days 16 and 19 of the 3rd week, and days 23 and 26 of the fourth week.
To do a jump sweat, follow this:
- From standing position, move into a squat; bends your knees and lower your hips unto thighs parallel with the floor. Bend your arms in such a way that they come between your knees.
- Try to jump as high as you can using your lower body and extend your arms overhead in sync with the body
- After jumping, immediately return to the squat position.
This exercise is done on days 2 and 4 of the 1st week, days 9 and 11 of the second week, days 16 and 18 of the 3rd week, and days 23 and 25 of the 4th week.
Follow these instructions the o perform this exercise:
- Go into a push-up position with your hands on the floor. One leg is push-up forward as in plank position while another leg is flexed under your upper body.
- Keeping your other body in a stationary position, alternate legs position.
This is done on days 4 and 6 of tThe1st week, days 11 and 13 of the 2nd week, days 18 and 20 of the month, and days 25 and 27.
- Stand up in a straight position.
- Make a significant step forward with the right leg and flex the left arm simultaneously.
- Bend your right knee in such a form that your knee starts touching the ground.
- Perform the same with your left leg.
- Week 1 Day 5 and 7
- Week 2nd Day 12 and 14
- Week 3rd:D ay 19 and 21
- Week 4: Day 26 and 28
Diet for 30 days weight loss challenge:
We discuss some diet tips here that will help you to plan your diet in a proper way and help to lose weight.
Increase fruit and vegetables in your diet:
Fruit and vegetables are rich in nutrients and fibers, helping in weight loss and improving health.
Avoid extra sugar:
Sugar present in your juices and dessert provides you with empty calories. Extra sugar in your diet does not provide any essential nutrients but provides extra calories only.
Eat healthy fats:
Substitute unhealthy, saturated, and trans fat with healthy saturated fat found in fish, avocado, nuts, sunflower, coconut, hemp, and olive oil.
Try not to eat highly processed food:
While doing a 30-day weight loss challenge, one should toroid processed food because some of this food is highly rich in salts and sugar.
Protein is an essential part of a person’s diet as it plays the role of a building block in your body. During this weight loss process, protein maintains lean muscle tissues while prolonging the feeling of fullness.
High carbohydrate intake for bodybuilding.
Moderate for maintenance.
Low carbohydrate for weight loss.